2022 BMW iX Price
The 2022 BMW iX price list starts at $83,200 MSRP, but drivers who choose this all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle® will have plenty of options to consider when they’re configuring a model to bring home. Although there’s just one basic iX configuration available today—the efficient and versatile iX xDrive50—we’ll help you explore standard features and packages with the in-depth guide laid out below. When you’re ready to learn more or reserve an iX of your own, all you need to do is let us know! The BMW iX release date is currently projected for March of 2022.
What Will You Receive for the BMW iX Price?
As standard, the 2022 BMW iX offers a 324-mile range*, a 4.4-second 0–60 time, 516 hp, and 564 lb-ft of torque—but this only scratches the surface of what it’s bringing to Los Angeles and Westlake Village. The BMW iX interior is one of the most luxurious in the class! You’ll enjoy the following standard features:
Comfort & Design
- Perforated Sensatec Upholstery
- Gold bronze trim accents
- Floating center console
- Comfort Access
- Automatic 4-zone climate control with preconditioning
- Panoramic Eclipsing Sky Lounge roof
Tech & Connectivity
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ Compatibility
- Dual front USB-C ports
- Four rear USB-C power delivery sockets
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- Configurable 12.3-inch instrument cluster
- 14.9-inch central information display
- Wireless device charging (Qi standard) with active cooling
Safety & Convenience
- Parking Assistant and Back-up Assistant
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Active Driving Assistant with Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info
- Active Protection System
Upgrading with BMW iX Packages
Even after you’ve selected your favorite interior and exterior colors, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to customize and personalize your BMW iX. No potential buyer can afford to overlook the two featured packages:
- Convenience ($2,300): Includes Natural Interaction voice and gesture controls, plus a Head-Up Display, Parking Assistant Plus, Iconic Sounds Electric, Surround View w/ 3D View, and a Harman/Kardon® Surround System.
- Premium ($4,000): Includes all of the above, plus an Interior Security/Selfie Camera, Personal eSIM 5G wireless, and Multifunctional Seats. You can also choose to include a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound Audio System.
Drivers from Thousand Oaks to Malibu will also have a wide range of additional options, including:
- Dynamic Handling Package ($1,600)
- Active Driving Assistant Pro ($1,700)
- BMW Individual Titanium Bronze exterior trim ($500)
- Front Ventilated Seats ($500)
- Radiant Heating Package ($950)
- Icon Adaptive LED Headlights with Laserlight ($1,000)
Pre-Order Your BMW iX Today!
If you like the sound of the 2022 BMW iX price, you can easily calculate your monthly payments or even pre-order a model today. No matter what options you’re looking for, we’ll make sure that you get everything you desire in your first (or your next) EV!
More from Rusnak BMW
The 2023 BMW 7 Series is a luxury sedan that guarantees you a smooth ride on Los Angeles roads. There are three different models available, all with unique interior features and amenities to enhance your driving experience. To get more details about the BMW 7 Series trim levels and their interior, keep reading! View InventoryBMW…
The latest 2023 BMW iX reviews are in, and this all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle already has the auto industry talking. Between its impressive range and high-performance options, the BMW iX stands out among an increasingly crowded segment. See why this all-electric model might be the perfect vehicle for your Los Angeles drives, and let us know…
The BMW iX is set to shake up the world of all-electric luxury SUVs forever, and nowhere is its dominance more clear than in the realm of speed. The 2022 BMW iX makes 0–60 MPH in just 4.4 seconds, and there’s even more fun to be had if you decide to upgrade your ride. The…