The 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Redesign
It’s not difficult to see why many Los Angeles drivers are enjoying the new 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign and all of the new BMW 4 Series interior features. Want to learn more about the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options? Stop by Rusnak BMW, and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members will get you behind the wheel and help you find the 4 Series that’s best suited for your driving needs and budget.
What Are the BMW 4 Series Interior Features?
While we recommend checking out all of the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options with a team member as each vehicle, even the entry-level, offers a lot of features and amenities. Below is a look at what comes standard when you step inside of a new BMW 4 Series interior cabin:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch central information display
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- An 8.8-inch analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation, and voice/gesture control
- Automatic zone Climate Control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
When you explore 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options even further at our dealership near Westlake Village, you will notice there are a lot more features to love. Some optional and available features include:
- 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- Wireless Device Charging
- In-Vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign Details
Drivers will notice some of the redesign features right away on the exterior like the new kidney grille that has lots of people talking. But that’s not the only new element with this chic coupe:
- The infotainment system has been completely reorganized with a more modern and integrated look.
- Other new elements include the sporty restyled steering wheel and the new touchscreen display that’s now above the other elements on the dash.
- The more engaging controls are complemented by the inclusion of a new storage cubby, which fits cleanly beneath the center console.
Learn more about the exciting new features when you visit our Thousand Oaks BMW dealership for a test drive.
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
If you want a coupe that will make even the longest car rides more comfortable, come and explore the interior dimensions of the new BMW 4 Series:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (Front and Rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st Row) / 34.5 inches (2nd Row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st Row) / 51.0 inches (2nd Row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
The 2021 BMW 4 Series is an excellent option to take your drives around Westlake Village and Malibu to the next level.
Check Out the 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options Today!
If you’re ready to trade-in your current vehicle for the much-talked-about 2021 BMW 4 Series, visit our dealership today! Our team is standing by to get you behind the wheel of the BMW 4 Series that checks off all of your boxes without exceeding your budget. Be sure to also explore our new vehicle offers and BMW 5 Series lease deals, as well as used BMW 5 Series inventory, BMW 2 Series lease offers, BMW 7 Series lease offers, and BMW 4 Series lease offers, for additional savings and get pre-approved for financing at our BMW dealership! Give us a call if you have any questions!
More from Rusnak BMW
The latest 2023 BMW iX reviews are in, and this all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle already has the auto industry talking. Between its impressive range and high-performance options, the BMW iX stands out among an increasingly crowded segment. See why this all-electric model might be the perfect vehicle for your Los Angeles drives, and let us know…
The BMW iX is set to shake up the world of all-electric luxury SUVs forever, and nowhere is its dominance more clear than in the realm of speed. The 2022 BMW iX makes 0–60 MPH in just 4.4 seconds, and there’s even more fun to be had if you decide to upgrade your ride. The…
Looking for an electric sedan that will never leave you wanting more? The 2022 BMW i4 horsepower and torque ratings are sure to get your heart racing—and its real-world performance is even more impressive. In fact, the 2022 BMW i4 goes from 0 to 60 in as little as 3.7 seconds with its optional dual-motor…