How can we sum up the first-ever all-electric BMW iX SAV? Elegant, groundbreaking, and powerful are just a few words that spring to mind. This trailblazing sport activity vehicle isn’t due in Los Angeles-area dealerships until Spring 2022, but Westlake Village drivers are already counting down the days! Below, dive into the iX’s performance specs, exterior design, BMW iX price, and innovative technology features with Rusnak BMW. In the meantime, you can put down a deposit to secure your model once the BMW iX release date nears.
Introducing the BMW iX Electric SAV
Harmonizing form and function, the iX brings a minimalist ethos and maximum performance. From the updated take on the traditional BMW kidney grille to seamless door handles to an extra-long wheelbase, there’s simply nothing ordinary about the BMW iX:
BMW iX Electric Power
- Dual electric motors backed by electric all-wheel drive.
- 113 kWh battery capacity that generates up to 500 hp and a range of 300 miles.
- Silent 0-to-60 mph acceleration in under five seconds.
- Intelligent kidney grille that houses sensors, cameras, and radar technology.
- 75 miles of charge with ten minutes of DC fast charging.
- Full charge in under 11 hours with the BMW i Wallbox.
- Access to the nation’s largest fast charging network, Evgo.
- 80% of full charge within 40 minutes at EvGo charging stations.
BMW iX Specs
- Estimated 300-mile range
- Maximum Horsepower of 515 hp
- 0-60 MPH in 4.6 seconds
BMW iX Exterior Features
- Rear diffuser specially designed to reduce drag for enhanced aerodynamics and range.
- Aluminum/steel-carbon fiber frame for a weight-optimized body.
BMW iX Interior Features
- Curved dash displays and floating center console.
- Lounge end-to-end panoramic glass roof with electrochromatic tinting.
BMW iX Color Options
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Dark Graphite Metallic
- Mineral White Metallic
- Phytonic Blue Metallic
- Blue Ridge Mountain Metallic
- Storm Bay Metallic
- Aventurin Red Metallic
2022 BMW iX: Price Range
Interested in learning about the BMW iX price? Ready to buy or lease a new BMW iX? BMW iX price information hasn’t been released at the time of writing, but we expect a starting MSRP of $70,000 or more. That number is based on the similarity of the BMW iX interior to the BMW X5 SUV, plus the cost of battery manufacturing.
Reserve Your BMW iX at Rusnak BMW in Thousand Oaks
Contact us to explore specs, accessories, BMW iX release date, and upgrades if you’d like to hear more. You can also sign up for BMW iX price updates, or ask us about reserving your BMW iX so you can be first in line when this revolutionary SAV arrives at our showroom near Malibu!
More from Rusnak BMW
The 2023 BMW 7 Series is a luxury sedan that guarantees you a smooth ride on Los Angeles roads. There are three different models available, all with unique interior features and amenities to enhance your driving experience. To get more details about the BMW 7 Series trim levels and their interior, keep reading! View InventoryBMW…
The latest 2023 BMW iX reviews are in, and this all-electric Sports Activity Vehicle already has the auto industry talking. Between its impressive range and high-performance options, the BMW iX stands out among an increasingly crowded segment. See why this all-electric model might be the perfect vehicle for your Los Angeles drives, and let us know…
The BMW iX is set to shake up the world of all-electric luxury SUVs forever, and nowhere is its dominance more clear than in the realm of speed. The 2022 BMW iX makes 0–60 MPH in just 4.4 seconds, and there’s even more fun to be had if you decide to upgrade your ride. The…